Measures for the prevention of coronavirus infection
Dear tenants and guests of Astana Tower Business Center,
In connection with the announcement by the World Health Organization of the pandemic for coronavirus infection COVID-19 in the world and cases of infection of several people in the Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana Tower reports the following:
Astana Tower Business Center works from 10:00 to 17:00 according to the decision of the head of emergency response, Nur-Sultan A. Amrin number 1 from 03/19/2020. The shopping center partially suspended its activities, however, the Ramstore hypermarket, the Hippocrates pharmacy and Halyk Bank are open and fully operational.
Within Astana Tower business and shopping center, we have determined a list of measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the building and the following preventive measures have been taken:
- Information work on safety measures was carried out for all personnel and employees of tenant companies.
- Intensive disinfection regime has been introduced on the territory of business and shopping center, as well as a mask regime among employees of the management company.
- Every hour door handles, elevator buttons, stair handrails are processed with chlorine-containing and antibacterial agents.
- The premises are regularly ventilated in the business center, the supply and exhaust systems are cleaned and disinfected.
- A professional antibacterial soap has been installed in public sanitary facilities.
- A sanitizer has been installed in public places for disinfecting hands with an alcohol antiseptic.
- A weekly disinfection of office premises is carried out using a disinfectant with a broad antimicrobial effect, corresponding to the unified sanitary, epidemiological and hygienic requirements.
- Quartzing of public areas in the evening and at night, as well as daily quartzing of rented office premises is carried out by prior agreement with the tenants.
We recommend all tenants consider switching to a home mode of work. We ask employees of tenant companies and guests of Astana Tower Business Center to treat all procedures and other preventive measures with understanding.
A call center for coronavirus issues has been created under the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan — 1406, 8 (7172) 76-80-43.
With signs of acute respiratory viral infection, call — 103.