Astana Tower is the Best Management Company 2023
On October 18, 2023, the Annual International Forum CREW Central Asia 2023 was held, bringing together management and construction companies, experts, developers, specialists in consulting, brokerage and the provision of professional services in the field of commercial real estate.
The topic of the forum was Green&Smart Development: The Future of the Industry. The pool of participants and speakers was represented not only by specialists from Kazakhstan, but also by delegates from Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia. Players in the commercial real estate market raised the most pressing topics in the industry and discussed the problems of urban development in Central Asian countries.
The special guest of the event was Agus Surya Wijaya, Managing Director of Ciputra Group, a large private diversified Indonesian conglomerate specializing in real estate, construction and retail, as well as Budiarsa Sastrawinata, World President of the World Real Estate Federation FIABCI. Mr. Wijaya presented the city of the future, comfort and happiness, Nusantara. Mr. Sastravinata spoke about global trends in real estate.
The Astana Tower team made a presentation on the topic “Varsity and diversification of services in business centers.” The topic is extensive, so it was divided into two blocks:
- Diversification in the interests of the management company: how to increase income by introducing new products to the market?
- Diversification in the interests of the tenant: the experience of Astana Tower is unique, 45% of residents have been with us for more than 10-15 years, there are tenants approaching the 20-year mark. We are constantly looking to expand the package of services for tenants. One of the results of such work was presented at the forum - we are talking about the project for the reconstruction of the SAMAL shopping center in SPACES.
Generally, the forum program was divided into panel sessions, during which the following topics were discussed:
- Shopping centers in Central Asia: trends and technologies
- Smart facility: tools for operation and management of real estate objects
- Asset management: non-core and distressed assets: Cannot be sold or restructured
- Flexible workspaces: spectacular or efficient? Sustainability, innovation, customer experience
- Global experience and raising professional standards
The evolution of society and technology increasingly requires integration and efficiency-oriented business approaches and services. The COVID-19 situation has only accelerated this transformation. The pandemic has shown the importance of transformation for cities, construction and real estate market professionals. Now it is important to make the right and informed decisions – to follow the course of reduction, cost optimization, environmental friendliness and the use of technology. At the session, together with the speakers, business representatives discussed modern relevant approaches and technologies in the new reality.
Mixed-use is considered the most current trend in development and urban planning. The discussion focused on cases and experience in implementing various marketing features to create high-quality service on site using the example of complexes with various main functions: shopping centers, business parks, apart hotels, mixed-use complexes and co-working spaces.
One of the brightest components of the forum was the speech of a specially invited speaker, Alexander Orlov, who is a famous restaurateur and co-founder of international restaurant holdings. The event participants had the opportunity to ask questions that were of interest to everyone from the Landlord-Tenant relationship and to reveal their views on real estate through the eyes of a tenant.
At the end of the evening, one of the most long-awaited and important events for many representatives of the commercial real estate market took place - the CREW AWARDS 2023 Award Ceremony / Best objects and companies in real estate. The management company of the Astana Tower business center became the Best Management Company of 2023. At the beginning of the summer, a rigorous selection was carried out, where a commission of uninterested persons, professionals in their field, reviewed and selected more than 100 applications for participation in various nominations.